Meet Baby Matthias

2:57 PM

15 November 2017 was a very special day. We finally got to meet our little man. Yes, we had a boy. His name is Matthias...Little Matthias JvR. He is absolutely perfect in every way. So here is some basic information about him.

Matthias was born just after 5pm. He weighed a whole 3.9Kg and was 51cm long. His head circumference was at 36cm and he opened his eyes almost immediately after he was born. I have absolutely no problem breastfeeding him. I will be posting my labour and delivery story in the next couple of weeks (depending on when I have some time).

For now I will leave you with some pictures of the little man.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Awww lovely ideas, your blog is so darling too, I love it! :D xx

    Awww he's so precious and perfect, congratulations!! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara (P.S we should absolutely follow each other on bloglovin or instagram haha :D xx)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Twitter Feed

Instagram